Sunday, August 13, 2023

 Take a walk with T.W. Spencer down the lane.


Let's walk down the lane to the house at the end and discuss.

Hello World, I am T.W. Spencer. This is my new blog, and I have a lot to say. I am a writer, after all. Let's take a short walk down to the house at the end of the lane. That is where you'll find everything you want about me and my writings. On the "My Tidbits" page, you will find free short stories you can download. On the "News And Events" page, get up-to-date info on interviews and events where I will appear. For the low, low price of adding your email address to my mailing list, you can get my newsletter for free once a month in your mailbox. So, let's walk down the lane together and get to know each other.

Author standing in front of books
T.W. Spencer is the award-winning author of the highly praised A Brief Moment in Time.

Let's walk down the lane to find more of what you seek.


T.W. Spencer is the award-winning author of the highly praised A Brief Moment in Time. A retired Mechanical Designer from The National Gallery of Art, in 2017, T.W. pursued a full-time writing career. Although T.W. has written since the third grade, writing didn’t become more of a profession than a hobby until 1990. Bitten with the writing bug, T.W. started writing daily and posting his stories online at fanstory.com and similar writing sites. T.W. Spencer has a BSAST in Technical Studies from Thomas Edison State College and an MFA in Creative Writing from Southern New Hampshire University.

I make frequent posts, so come back for more.

You won't regret it. Let's walk down the lane to the house at the end and discuss. We can sit down, have a cuppa, and talk.
Leave a comment, or subscribe to my newsletter.

T.W. Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment