Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello Everyone,

This is the new digs for my blog. My last home just didn't work out, so here I am.
If you don't already know, this is the place for novels, short stories, and podcast novels written and performed by T. W. Spencer. I am working toward making my work available for download so stay tuned.
Check out a few of my new stories posted here. They are from my forthcoming collections of short stories titled A Brief Moment in Time.

I have been writing diligently over the last month. With 5 differnt contest deadlines bearing down on me I’ve had too.  Part of that time was cut down because I went on vacation for a week, but I am back at work now and steaming along. I will be posting serveal stories this week so keep an eye out. I am going to try and post a story at least once every two weeks from now on, I hope I can keep that promise. I will do my best. For now it is time to get back to work, those deadlines won’t meet themselves.

Thanks for readin’

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment