Monday, September 26, 2011

In other news

The Stephen King book signing and lecture was awesome!!!! I have photos to post, but they are not ready yet. I will get them up soon!

Still working on the short story collection. I had mentioned earlier that the book was ready for th editor, but I have decided to add two more stories. I am in the final touch up stages of them. The addition of those final two stories brings the total word count up to a little over 60,000. I will have it off to the editor by end of month.

Putting the final touches on the contest entries, also. Though I am coming down to the wire on them: Oct 01, is dead line for them. I will get them done though. The contest are on the fanstory website, http://www.fanstory.com/tspencer, you can also read a few more of my stories their.

Well that is it for today, talk to you again soon,

good reading,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment